1 HOUR FREE INFO-SESSION ON BIG DATA
Introduction and Overview
Big Data Analytics delivers competitive advantage in two ways compared to the traditional analytical model.
First, Big Data Analytics describes the efficient use of a simple model applied to volumes of data that would be too large for the traditional analytical environment. Research suggests that a simple algorithm with a large volume of data is more accurate than a sophisticated algorithm with little data. The algorithm is not the competitive advantage; the ability to apply it to huge amounts of data—without compromising performance—generates the competitive edge.
Second, Big Data Analytics refers to the sophistication of the model itself. Increasingly, analysis algorithms are provided directly by database management system (DBMS) vendors. To pull away from the pack, companies must go well beyond what is provided and innovate by using newer, more sophisticated statistical analysis.
This 1 Hour Free Info Session On Big Data covers the overview concept of business analytics and big data technologies with its strategic importance to any organization.
- Junior / Senior Data Analyst – Statistics and Mining
- Big Data Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Senior Executives
- CIOs and CTOs
- Business Intelligence Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Data & Business Analytics Specialists
- Innovation Specialists & Entrepreneurs
- Academics, and other people interested in Big Data
- Introduction to Business Analytics & different types
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Hadoop HDFS & MapReduce, Apache HBase and Apache Hive