1 HOUR FREE INFO SESSION ON BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Introduction and Overview
With the increasing density of global business, gut decisions and hunches no longer suffice. Successful responses to threats and opportunities now depend on rapid and smart execution. Business analytics (BA) is the key to achieving these challenging objectives.
As per many statistical reports, our world has generated more data in recent years than in the previous recorded history of mankind.This data can be converted into useful information and competitive advantage by applying the right analytics.
Far more than mere reporting or dashboards or scorecards, business analytics is a discipline that digs deeper into these vastly larger sets of data to uncover the most important insights.
- Risk/ Business Analyst
- Data Analyst – Statistics and Mining
- Manager – Statistics and Mining
- IT/IS Executives and Managers
- Project Managers
- Line-of-Business Executives and Functional Managers
- Technology Planners
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst – Text Analytics
- Operations Research Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst- Statistics and Mining
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Data/information architecture
- Data Mining tools