Introduction and Overview
Machine Learning is moving past the “hype cycle”, with enterprises looking to automate analytics processes in areas like business intelligence and cyber security. In 2020, nearly 8 billion jobs will be created for the Machine Learning experts, generating USD $3 billion in the field of Machine Learning
Machine Learning are composed of multiple technologies and techniques, such as deep learning, neural networks, natural-language processing, which will trigger autonomous systems that can be programmed to operate independently of humans, allowing IT to go deeper and do more.
Certified Machine Learning Specialist – CMLS Course will provide participants with an in-depth knowledge on Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and its application. Participants will also be able to experience first-hand leading open-source technologies such as GO, WEKA and SciPy which are implemented by industry leaders such as Google, Oracle, Microsoft etc.
Real-cases and industry scenarios on implementation techniques for Machine Learning will also provide Participants with the necessary skills to apply machine learning method.
- Data Analyst – Statistics and Mining
- Data Analyst – Text Analytics
- Operations Research Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst- Statistics and Mining
- Understanding of Machine Learning techniques
- Explore on Machine Learning Software’s includes GO programming, SciPy and WEKA
- Decision Tree will be focused and demonstrated.
- Demonstration of Machine Learning with WEKA
- Learn the Machine Learning Packages in SciPy
- Role of GO Programming
- Introduction and basic concepts in Machine learning
- Introduction to Theories used in Machine Learning
- Supervised learning vs. Unsupervised learning
- Model selection in Machine learning
- Role of Weka in Machine Learning
- Decision Tree and Rule mining using Weka
- A Brief review on SciPy
- Random Forest and Markov Decision Process algorithm
- Google’s Go Programming with k-nearest neighbor’s algorithm
- C 5.0 based decision tree algorithm
Component 2: Project Work Component (PWC)
- Upon passing the course, you will be awarded,
“Certified Machine Learning Specialist, (CMLS)”
- Certification Body :